Sage's Android App
Download our Apple App!
Sage's Apple App

Donate to Sages

Thread: Lol

Title
    Premium Member

Lol

98% wake up enjoying there freedom. while 2% wake up defending those freedoms.ty fellow veterans.past/present/future

Title
    Premium Member
    So true!

JTD

Title
    Premium Member
    They say you just think you know me. So Try figure them out as if theres a manuel. Then just when you think have them figured out. They change the book. Not that big deal just another day, however last 3 years wife never said happy birthday. But let me not tell her on her birthday shit hits fan. Nothing in 3 years. Last week problems had in marriage she moved back to michigan. This morning calls me tells me happy birthday. Gets mad because asked her are you drunk? Cant i just call say happy birthday. Yea but together you never said it in 3 yrs. And 20 years of marriage last 5-6 years went michigan to see and vist family. Wtf

98% wake up enjoying there freedom. while 2% wake up defending those freedoms.ty fellow veterans.past/present/future

Title
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Hall View Post
    They say you just think you know me. So Try figure them out as if theres a manuel. Then just when you think have them figured out. They change the book. Not that big deal just another day, however last 3 years wife never said happy birthday. But let me not tell her on her birthday shit hits fan. Nothing in 3 years. Last week problems had in marriage she moved back to michigan. This morning calls me tells me happy birthday. Gets mad because asked her are you drunk? Cant i just call say happy birthday. Yea but together you never said it in 3 yrs. And 20 years of marriage last 5-6 years went michigan to see and vist family. Wtf

I know that feeling. My ex forgot my birthday every year for at least 10 years of our 17 yr marriage. No happy birthday much less a present. Also no happy anniversary and to top it off no Christmas present either. I'm so glad I left her. My wife now is totally different. She's caring and goes out of her way to make me feel loved and special.

Sent from my SM-P905V using Tapatalk