Download our Android App!
Sage's Android App
Download our Apple App!
Sage's Apple App

Donate to Sages

Title
    Premium Member

Ok, I did it again - screwed up my order

I meant to order .38 spcl 125 gr gold dot from Wes. what I did order is .357 sig 125 gr gold dot. Now my question - can I safely use the 9mm 124 gr gold dot charges for the 125 gr GD pills? Not sure if there is a bearing surface difference or not. And no - not buying a 357 sig cuz of my screw up - wife would not only divorce me - she would kill me first - then divorce me.

Similar Threads:

Title
    Administrator
    They would load the same, but are smaller in diameter than 38spl ones. They will shoot, but will have pressure blow by, and may not be super accurate.

Title
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Wes Sage View Post
    They would load the same, but are smaller in diameter than 38spl ones. They will shoot, but will have pressure blow by, and may not be super accurate.
    Since they are .355 i thought I would use them in my 9mm vs the 38 spcl. 9mm books and online data for 9mm lists the 124 grain god dot but not the 125 gr gold dot. Guess I wasnt clear on that.
    Thanks wes and await an answer on my correctly worded question.

Title
    Administrator
    They should be fine in the 9mm buddy. It is just the profile of the bullet, that made it specific for the sig. They will load the same for the 9mm, with a middle of the road load