Sage's Android App
Download our Apple App!
Sage's Apple App

Donate to Sages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Title
    Premium Member

GIVEAWAY: 400+ pieces of 40 S&W brass ready for reloading

Checked with Wes first, and have his approval. I have three flat rate boxes with each having a little over 400 pieces of S&W brass that have been deprimed, tumbled, sized, and tumbled again - ready to reload. I am offering them for giveaways, to educators this time. So many in the educational areas are anti-gun so it seems like doing something to reward the pro-gun educators would be nice. I will pay the shipping costs to the three lucky recipients. You must be involved in education in some way. Sign up telling what you do, and Wes will pick three lucky recipients.

Similar Threads:

Title
    Premium Member
    I am a NRA Basic Pistol instructor. Good luck to the 3 winners. Please DO NOT enter me in the drawing. I have four 5 gallon bucket softener 40 S&W brass.

Currently reloading for .380 ACP, 9MM,327 Federal Mag, 38 Special, .357 Mag, 40 S&W, 44 Mag, 45 ACP, .458 Socom, .223 Remington, 22-250,7MM Remington Mag, 30-06 and 340 Weatherby Mag, 50 Beowolf

Title
    I’m an NRA Pistol, Rifle and RTBAV Instructor as well as Reloading Instructor. I do not charge for classes/instruction as a way to promote the sport. Obviously not my full time job but fills most weekends. As such, I am always looking for free components to cut down personal costs. Thanks for doing this.

Title
    My wife is the school resource officer at our kid's school. I'm a taxpayer that helps fund the government indoctrination that they receive, but I do a darn good job of making sure the know the truth.

Title
    I am not sure if I qualify or not but I am a shooting sports coach at our local public school and also a 4H leader for our shooting sports program as well. I am also an NRA level 1 Shotgun coach. I help educate kids from the 4th grade through senior high. I really enjoy having a positive impact on kids and teaching them the importance of firearm safety. It is also neat that I can have a positive impact on the parents of the kids that I coach as some of the parents aren't necessarily gun oriented.

Title
    I am a red dot in a sea of blue. I am one of two male teachers at my elementary school. I teach 3rd grade and always strive to let kids think for themselves and make their own informed decisions. It amazes me what co-workers think the average person is allowed to carry or the process of buying a gun. I tell them the reality to dispel the myths that are floating around. For example a co-worker said you could but a full-auto rifle at Dick's for cheaper than her son's new ski's. It amazes me that people believe the mass media like they do without putting any effort to inform themselves. But what really infuriates me is that I have been unable to find that full-auto rifle that she spoke about at Dick's, so if you have any leads on that send them my way.
    -Ross

Title
    Education has been my passion for the better of 11 years. Recently, I was able to complete my degree in Adult Education. I’m a corporate trainer for a financial institution. Oddly enough, it’s one of the few that is more or less pro 2A. We are even allowed to carry concealed at work; with a license of course. Needless to say, I’m always packing one way or another.

Title
    If its considered education and if I would qualify I teach Opticianry at my work at an eye hospital. And I just happen to reload for 40 S&W too 😃.
    Thanks for the giveaway and good luck to all.

Title
    TeacherAsst.,Principal Retired. (After retiring from USMC)

Last edited by BillC; 02-19-2019 at 10:00 PM. Reason: Add info

Title
    Premium Member
    I teach 3rd grade at an elementary school in Panama City, Florida. We’re the area that got slammed and somewhat wiped out by Cat 4 Hurricane Michael in October.