Sage's Android App
Download our Apple App!
Sage's Apple App

Donate to Sages

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Title
    Administrator

Well, Face Book Did it AGAIN!!!

So our main FB page, with 50k+ members got nuked again last night, and is gone for good this time.

I really enjoy all the people I have met, and all the things we have all done together throughout the years!!

I have spent so much time and money in the last year, just to make sure we can all continue to be together, as we are attacked from all sides, while we try to protect our 2A rights, and hobbies!!

I built this Forum, and the Android Phone App, which really cost a lot for a small shop like ours, but I want to be able to find ways to keep all our members in the loop.

The Android App was rejected by Google, since they are Anti 2A, but it can still be "Side Loaded" thank God. Apple has rejected the App I spent so much money on, and it can't be side loaded, but I am still fighting with those Anti 2A idiots as we speak.

FB is 100% Anti 2A, and deleted accounts, pages, and people as it sees fit.

This page WILL NEVER have any of those issues, as it is in our control, and ours only. People really need to start using it, so we don't keep losing all the data like we did when FB deleted a 5 year old page, with millions of posts and replies!!

Just selling brass and bullets can be tough enough, and doesn't make the kind of money people think. This is a labor of love for me, which became a necessity after a horrible work related accident in 2009, that left me unemployable.

We all do our best every day, to keep people loading and shooting as best we can, while trying to maintain a minimal living wage for everyone here who helps keep it all together.

I want to be here, doing this with all of you for years to come, and I hope you all feel the same. We can't do it without your support though.

If you personally like what we do, and the way we go the extra mile for ALL our friends, customers, members, and Veterans, we need your help.

Please make sure to spread the word to everyone you know or encounter, that reloads and could benefit from what we do.

Making us your first stop when you need supplies, helps keep the doors open and the guys here busy and employed as we work to grow and offer better deals day in and day out.

We will be adding a Donation Button to the top of the forum, to help with the overhead costs of all the pages like this one, we built for all our members. It is and was super expensive, to maintain all the pages, and phone apps to keep everyone united.

Have any thoughts, feelings, ideas, comments, etc? Feel free to post them here, so I can make things better for the group as a whole!!

Thank you to everyone who has been by our side for so long. We are 1 big family, and I hope together we can keep it together and fight all our uphill battles together!!

Wes Sage

Sage's Reloading Supply