Download our Android App!
Sage's Android App
Download our Apple App!
Sage's Apple App

Donate to Sages

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Title
    You da man Wes. Ever since my first order Ive been a customer of yours, sending people your way as often as possible. Thanks for all you do, have done, and continue to do, by the way thanks or the fast shipping yet again. Ordered wednesday and recieved today. Keep it up man!

Title
    Administrator
    Thank you buddy!!
    Much appreciated!!
    Quote Originally Posted by DBrei1992 View Post
    You da man Wes. Ever since my first order Ive been a customer of yours, sending people your way as often as possible. Thanks for all you do, have done, and continue to do, by the way thanks or the fast shipping yet again. Ordered wednesday and recieved today. Keep it up man!

Title
    Premium Member
    Wes, your place is the only place that I can buy supplies from. Thanks for all you do and will continue to support you for a long time!

Keep the fight!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Title
    Premium Member
    I, for one, am very glad you created the forum, Wes. I have all but quit using FB except to communicate with a few folks. Most groups are full of members that just want to harass other members, and they are not worth my time. Since we've connected, I've learned a lot and have had the privilege of helping others. And you have given me a better way to purchase quality reloading components without having to search all over the web to find them. KUDOS, Wes and Team.

Title
    Administrator
    Thanks brother!!
    As FB continues its anti 2A ways, more and more people will make their way here
    Quote Originally Posted by PapaJ View Post
    I, for one, am very glad you created the forum, Wes. I have all but quit using FB except to communicate with a few folks. Most groups are full of members that just want to harass other members, and they are not worth my time. Since we've connected, I've learned a lot and have had the privilege of helping others. And you have given me a better way to purchase quality reloading components without having to search all over the web to find them. KUDOS, Wes and Team.

Title
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PapaJ View Post
    I’m the same way. I’ve got 10 people left on my friend list on fb. 2 of them are wes. I can’t stand fb anymore, but love the forum.

JTD

Title
    Well I thank you too, from Eastern WA. I found about your products through Mill Pond Arms in Malaga. Great stuff and local too. Will continue to buy my pistol brass from you as long as I am reloading. By the way, there are 2 steel challenge events in Wenatchee, MONTHLY. Fancher range and No# 2 canyon. Come on over if you like steel.

Title
    Administrator
    Thanks buddy!!
    Wish I had time, and could travel. Sounds like a great time for sure!!
    We'll be here anytime you need anything!!
    Quote Originally Posted by robbiker95 View Post
    Well I thank you too, from Eastern WA. I found about your products through Mill Pond Arms in Malaga. Great stuff and local too. Will continue to buy my pistol brass from you as long as I am reloading. By the way, there are 2 steel challenge events in Wenatchee, MONTHLY. Fancher range and No# 2 canyon. Come on over if you like steel.