Download our Android App!
Sage's Android App
Download our Apple App!
Sage's Apple App

Donate to Sages

Title
    Premium Member

Govt Shutdown Question

I call dibs on a military bunker of ammo and at least one military range for brass.

IMG_0753.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Title
    Premium Member
    Better question is how long does the government have to be shut down before we don't have to take back most of the non-essential people that got laid off?

I didn't say it was your fault, I said I was going to blame you.
    Remember; never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.
    The things that come to those that wait will be the scraggly crappy junk left by those that got there first.

Title
    Premium Member
    Funny goverment shut down. Yet politicians still get paid. Should be if shut goverment down. They get no pay..they cant take outside money to cover costs like normal people. No fund raising for party or themselves. If just walking out not doing job, then fired like rest of the people if we dont like something we cant walk out for 3 weeks expect job back esp. With pay. Both sides more worried about party then those who elected them. If problem is build or not build wall. Hold special vote have the people vote. Then they can blame canada or mexico for interfering. Mexico wants across border ones from central america. Canada wouldnt want because they all go there to get into the states. But then again that election be rigged to prolly why hillary so made she was suppose to win by rigging

Title
    Premium Member
    When does the IRS shut down so we don't need to pay taxes? I think it's time some politicians get fired.

Big Eddy
    Not big and tall but big and round

Title
    Premium Member
    Haha your refund might be late but im sure if owe they hit your ass for more.

Title
    Premium Member
    This is what happens when we allowed politicians to vote out term limits on themselves. Not one stood guard when they went rouge in thier quest to OWN the government. 520 people run this country and none of them should. Politicians now stand in defiance of any common values; but, will drag the American people down the "rabbit hole" just to win in a temper tantrum. This is a warning sign and we better remember that there has never been a democracy that has lasted more than a few hundred years. Pelosi, Shumer and Trump are iceburgs in the path of the USS America.

Title
    Premium Member
    It's a good thing we're not a Democracy

I didn't say it was your fault, I said I was going to blame you.
    Remember; never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.
    The things that come to those that wait will be the scraggly crappy junk left by those that got there first.