Download our Apple App!
Sage's Apple App

Donate to Sages

Thread: App Issue

Title
    Premium Member

App Issue

Wes,

When I get notifications for the app on my phone (Samsung Galaxy S9) I click on them and it opens an empty app with the logo's up top and nothing below the search bar. I can let it sit there for several minutes and nothing ever loads. Is there a place I can go to view those products that I got the notifications for? Im guessing that my app shouldnt be behaving this way.

Thanks

Similar Threads:

Title
    Premium Member
    Racer,

Has been happening for me for a few days as well. Running Android if that makes a difference.

Title
    Administrator
    There were a few issues like that right off the bat, but we got most of them ironed out.
    What phone?
    Try uninstalling and re installing the App from the link here, and let me know if that helps out.
    I'll pass this on to the powers that be and see if there is any known issues, of if it is a phone issue

Title
    Premium Member
    Wes,

I'm running a OnePlus 5 personally. The app was working fine for the last 1.5 months or so that I've had it. The issue just started within the last week. I'll remove it and reinstall it and see if it fixes it or the issues remain and let you know.

FYI, no link was within your post.

Title
    Administrator
    The Banner on the forum is the link. or it is the top post in the announcement section
    Quote Originally Posted by Cjoffutt View Post
    Wes,

I'm running a OnePlus 5 personally. The app was working fine for the last 1.5 months or so that I've had it. The issue just started within the last week. I'll remove it and reinstall it and see if it fixes it or the issues remain and let you know.

FYI, no link was within your post.

Title
    Premium Member
    Ah, was looking within your post. I'll check the announcement section as tapatalk doesn't show the banner's.

Title
    Premium Member
    Within a couple of hours of your reply, before I had a chance to uninstall and reinstall the app, a notification came up and lo and behold...it worked. So far the last 5 notifications or so have all brought up the listing as they should.
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Wes Sage View Post
    There were a few issues like that right off the bat, but we got most of them ironed out.
    What phone?
    Try uninstalling and re installing the App from the link here, and let me know if that helps out.
    I'll pass this on to the powers that be and see if there is any known issues, of if it is a phone issue

Title
    Administrator
    Awesome!!
    Looks like I was attaching pictures that were WAY too big, and it was bogging down everyone's phones.
    I have since learned to decrease the size, and change the file type.
    Quote Originally Posted by Racer41 View Post
    Within a couple of hours of your reply, before I had a chance to uninstall and reinstall the app, a notification came up and lo and behold...it worked. So far the last 5 notifications or so have all brought up the listing as they should.
    Thanks!