Download our Android App!
Sage's Android App
Download our Apple App!
Sage's Apple App

Donate to Sages

Title
    Premium Member

Trade pistol/rifle brass for quality 12 gauge hulls 2 3/4

I am looking for some good quality 12 gauge 2 3/4 hulls. I am just starting the shotshell reloading process. I've been loading pistol and rifle for years and have a stockpile of both to trade. I am looking for a decent amount of one of the following. Remington sts, Winchester AA, or federal gold medal. Please let me know if your interested In trading. Thanks

Similar Threads:

Title
    Premium Member
    IMO stick with the once fired "AA" hulls. I just got rid of >3000 of them.
    Cabela's used to sell them. Can't remember how much. I sold mine for $.06ea. --- SAWMAN

Why just dance when you can "rock and roll".
    STONER 63A ( MK-23/XM-207 )
    XM177E2

Title
    Premium Member
    Winchester hulls I was not fond of reloading with. I prefer cheap Rio's with their 6 point crimp as they loaded easy and kept their crimp. Did not have as much luck with the Winchesters. I also had good luck with Estate hulls. I loaded a bunch of Federals and plentiful and they were ok, Remingtons were pretty good for me too but did not aquire that many.

Go to where you shoot trap and skeet and they will probably let you pick up whatever you want. Ours did at my old range. In the end I'll load any hull but save the Winchesters till the last if I'm out of everything else.

“The pessimist complains about the wind. The optimist expects it to change. The leader adjusts the sails.” -John Maxwell

Title
    Premium Member
    i got alot of hulls and wads .located in westen kentucky