Sage's Android App
Download our Apple App!
Sage's Apple App

Donate to Sages

Thread: Just found you

Title

Just found you

Hi,
    Just found the site and am looking forward to learning from you guys and gals. Don’t have a press yet but am researching and learning as much as I can. Can’t wait to start my new hobby.

Tony

Similar Threads:

Title
    Premium Member
    Welcome. May I suggest first reading all your can on it first. The Lyman reloading manual has alot of good info in it. There's another book alot of people recommend as well. Wes Sage among them. I can't remember the title but I'm sure someone will mention it. Once you do decide on buying a press I'd suggest a good turret press to begin with. Alot of guys will say go single stage first but if your budget allows it go turret. You can use it as a single stage and once you're ready to upgrade you'll already have it. A kit is the cheapest way to go. It'll have most of everything you'll need. Granted you'll eventually upgrade alot of it. There's alot of knowledge in this group and the guys are great. Don't be afraid to ask anything. Everyone has to start sometime. Welcome once again and always be safe.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Title
    Welcome to the forum. Enjoy your stay!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Title
    Administrator
    Welcome aboard buddy!!!
    Lots of great people here for sure, and a lot of knowledge!!

Title
    Premium Member
    Welcome! Lots of knowledgeable, helpful folks here. Feel free to ask questions, and help out when you can.

Title
    Premium Member
    Great people with great info. Everyone’s helpful so ask away. Has anyone mentioned Wes’s shipping and packaging yet?! Place an order to see something absolutely amazing. He’s great to do business with and if you don’t see anything on the website you need just send a message and ask if he has it in his vault. You’ll be amazed. Glad you made it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Title
    Thanks all. Leaning heavily towards the Dillion XL650 right now. Not really planning on buying a press till the end of the year or next, but always looking for a deal and I’m sure I’ll have one sooner then later. I enjoy the tinkering and mechanical aspect of it all and it will be a perfect hobby for me (added to my existing ones) when I retire in a few years.