Sage's Android App
Download our Apple App!
Sage's Apple App

Donate to Sages

Title
    Premium Member

Edit Post Option

Dont see an edit post option,,,,,

[I][B][COLOR="#FF0000"][SIZE=4]Some people never have time to do it right the first time but always find time to do it twice[/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/I]

Title
    once you post it it should be in the lower right portion of the post...

Screen Shot 2018-07-25 at 8.00.53 AM.png

I moved your post to the "Political" section vs General Gun talk. Kinda made more sense there to me.
    I have also included instructions below. If you do not see the edit thing. let me know and I will ask Wes if he disabled it and ask to get it back on. - Tracy the Mod...

Instructions from searching the "FAQ" section:

Can I edit or delete my posts?
    If you have registered and are logged in, you may be able to edit and delete your posts (although the administrator may have turned off this option). Your ability to edit your posts may be time-limited, depending on how the administrator has set up the forum.

To edit or delete your posts, click the  Edit Post button by the particular post. If your post was the first in the thread, then deleting it may remove the entire thread.
    Once you've made your modifications, a note may appear to inform other users that you have edited your post.

If the edit time and date appear as a link you can click on this to see the differences between the original and edited versions, or between edits if there have been multiple edits.

Can others edit my posts?
    Administrators and moderators may also edit your messages. If they do, there may not be a note telling other users that the post was modified.

Last edited by TracyG; 07-25-2018 at 05:06 AM.
    [COLOR="#0000FF"][FONT=Comic Sans MS]Get into reloading to save money they said....[/FONT][/COLOR] :p:p:p:p ....

Title
    Premium Member
    I see edit post turned off in settings area...nothing in lower right corner,,,I guess I will just have to be careful,,,LOL

[I][B][COLOR="#FF0000"][SIZE=4]Some people never have time to do it right the first time but always find time to do it twice[/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/I]

Title
    checking with Wes now...

[COLOR="#0000FF"][FONT=Comic Sans MS]Get into reloading to save money they said....[/FONT][/COLOR] :p:p:p:p ....

Title
    Premium Member
    I have an Edit Post button, but how do I delete a post that I accidentally doubled?

Title
    Administrator
    That we need to enable. Is was disabled to keep people from deleting "Dumb" stuff they posted, but it looks like we can enable it with the awesome group we have assembled here

Quote Originally Posted by Flyeralan View Post
    I have an Edit Post button, but how do I delete a post that I accidentally doubled?

Title
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Wes Sage View Post
    That we need to enable. Is was disabled to keep people from deleting "Dumb" stuff they posted, but it looks like we can enable it with the awesome group we have assembled here
    Wes, how do I enable the ability to edit? I was wanting to adjust some prices on stuff I have for sale. I could just post new price in the thread I guess but the higher price will still be in the original post. Thanks

Title
    Administrator
    The option should be there already. It is enabled for all premium members. If not, please message me so I can talk the the forum designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowcatcher View Post
    Wes, how do I enable the ability to edit? I was wanting to adjust some prices on stuff I have for sale. I could just post new price in the thread I guess but the higher price will still be in the original post. Thanks