Sage's Android App
Download our Apple App!
Sage's Apple App

Donate to Sages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Title
    Premium Member

EDC Pens, one bolt-action, and a revolver pen for sale

EDIT: Both of these pens sold out very quickly, and I've sold all of the revolver kits I have (still have to make them). I will be ordering more of the revolver kits as the seem quite popular. I still have half a dozen or so bolt action pens, and mini bolt action pens if you're interested in those.

With Wes' permission:
    I got some new pen kits in stock, so I made a couple of them this weekend. I call them EDC (Every Day Carry) pens.

The revolver pen is completely new to me, but I like it. When you press the clicker on the end of the pen, the cylinder spins and the insert extends out into the writing position. When you pull the "trigger", the tip retracts and the cylinder advances again. Cool!

The revolver pen (right) is made from locally sourced Plum wood here in WA, and the bolt action (left) is made from Black Locust burl with the 1903 Springfield clip. These are cross posted.

I live in Duvall, WA, and work in Bellevue, willing to meet within reason, or ship the pen(s) to you.

I have three more of the revolver kits to make and about half a dozen bolt-action full sized pens, and another half dozen or so mini-bolt-action pens. Let me know if you'd like one.

Revolver pen: $65 SOLD
    Bolt-action pen: $55 SOLD

Similar Threads:
    Last edited by delliottg; 12-17-2018 at 12:43 PM. Reason: Update the ad
    David

https://facebook.com/uniquetreen

Title
    I must have the revolver pen!!!

Do you take PayPal?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Title
    Premium Member
    I'm sorry, the pen sold over night to someone else. The time stamp on his request is 34 minutes prior to yours.

The good news is, I have several more revolver kits and more of the plum to make another one for you if you'd like. I also have many other species if you'd like a different wood.

Let me know what you'd like to do.

My PayPal is: delliottg@gmail.com

Thanks!

David

Title
    Premium Member
    I just ordered more revolver kits, which should be here late this week, or early next if anyone's interested in one.

David

Title
    I just saw your PM, I’ll answer you there.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Title
    Premium Member
    I just received my 3 pens. I got one of each style. The wood work is nicely done with great wood choices. The turn around time from ordering to received was very fast. I am very happy.

Thanks for some great pens. I just have to keep my eye on them so people don’t try to walk off with them.

Title
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Scorpion Rider View Post
    I just received my 3 pens. I got one of each style. The wood work is nicely done with great wood choices. The turn around time from ordering to received was very fast. I am very happy.

Thanks for some great pens. I just have to keep my eye on them so people don’t try to walk off with them.
    Thanks for the kind words, I'm glad you like your pens.

Here are a few I've made but already sold. I've got more kits on the way, let me know if you're interested in having one made for you:

David

Title
    I’m 100% interested when you get caught up! Maybe a little while after the holiday is over to recover from Christmas shopping!

An armed society is a polite society

Title
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Holland View Post
    I’m 100% interested when you get caught up! Maybe a little while after the holiday is over to recover from Christmas shopping!
    I just got notification that the kits will be delivered xmas day. I'm not holding my breath, but I should have them early next week. I'll make sure to let you know.

David

Title
    Much appreciated! If people continue to show interest would you be willing to continue making them or is this a short run for fun?

Quote Originally Posted by delliottg View Post
    I just got notification that the kits will be delivered xmas day. I'm not holding my breath, but I should have them early next week. I'll make sure to let you know.

An armed society is a polite society