Sage's Android App
Download our Apple App!
Sage's Apple App

Donate to Sages

Thread: Mas Defense

Title
    Premium Member

Mas Defense

I’m getting ready to purchase a 300 BO from mas defense tonight and I was wondering if anyone had a coupon code they would share. Or if anyone knows if they do a mil/LE discount?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Similar Threads:

Title
    Premium Member
    I bought a barrel from them a few years ago. I cant remember if they did military discount or not. By all means call them. They are good folks and will answer all your questions to your complete satisfaction. I do not have their number right now, but you can get it off their website.
    Ron

Title
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rdwarrior View Post
    I bought a barrel from them a few years ago. I cant remember if they did military discount or not. By all means call them. They are good folks and will answer all your questions to your complete satisfaction. I do not have their number right now, but you can get it off their website.
    Ron
    They are excellent people to deal with. Don't think they have any discounts now though.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Title
    Premium Member
    Just thought I’d share my experience with this company. I sent my order in then emailed the rep I had been speaking with. This was his reply:

I just applied our Black Friday coupon code BLKFDAY18 to give you $50 off the upper. Don't tell anyone..... Just kidding! TELL EVERYONE!!!

Used this code to save roughly 15%

Title
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kbeaton View Post
    Just thought I’d share my experience with this company. I sent my order in then emailed the rep I had been speaking with. This was his reply:

I just applied our Black Friday coupon code BLKFDAY18 to give you $50 off the upper. Don't tell anyone..... Just kidding! TELL EVERYONE!!!

Used this code to save roughly 15%

Nice.

Title
    Premium Member

Just got my upper in from MAS defense. Took it apart and inspected everything. Everything looked good so I took it out for a test fire. I just stuck the iron sights on it for now and shot at about 20 yards. Everything worked as it should. I would recommend this company to anyone looking for parts that is on a budget.

Title
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kbeaton View Post

Just got my upper in from MAS defense. Took it apart and inspected everything. Everything looked good so I took it out for a test fire. I just stuck the iron sights on it for now and shot at about 20 yards. Everything worked as it should. I would recommend this company to anyone looking for parts that is on a budget.

Yeah they are excellent. Far from budget.