Download our Android App!
Sage's Android App
Download our Apple App!
Sage's Apple App

Donate to Sages

Title
    Premium Member
    I do. Bought it souly to shoot subsonic .223 suppressed for a quiet squirrel, coon, and woodchuck gun around the farm. Takes AR magazines which is Handy. It preformed very well with my subs and finally I did some load development for it and it shot amazing groups. The trigger is so-so, the bolt is sloppy but locks securely and the finish was pretty good although I painted mine for fun. It's an excellent rifle for my purpose, it beats around tractors, but wasn't enough$$ to make me feel bad. It's also whisper quiet with subs. Mine plays the role of a heavier hitting, quiet shooting small varmint rifle.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Title
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Travis Warren View Post
    I do. Bought it souly to shoot subsonic .223 suppressed for a quiet squirrel, coon, and woodchuck gun around the farm. Takes AR magazines which is Handy. It preformed very well with my subs and finally I did some load development for it and it shot amazing groups. The trigger is so-so, the bolt is sloppy but locks securely and the finish was pretty good although I painted mine for fun. It's an excellent rifle for my purpose, it beats around tractors, but wasn't enough$$ to make me feel bad. It's also whisper quiet with subs. Mine plays the role of a heavier hitting, quiet shooting small varmint rifle.

I bought the one with the scope and love it but you're right I had to contact mossberg and they sent me a new mag and it fixed the slope. What loads are you using in yours. I'm using h335 and 1/2 moa

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

Last edited by Shane P; 11-16-2018 at 09:24 PM.

Title
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Shane P View Post
    I bought the one with the score and love it but you're right I had to contact mossberg and they sent me a new mag and it fixed the slope. What loads are you using in yours. I'm using h335 and 1/2 moa

Using 50gr V-Max with varget. Also ˝MOA all day long.

Title
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Travis Warren View Post
    Using 50gr V-Max with varget. Also ˝MOA all day long.

Here's my load it's the max in the book. Where is the sweet spot with varget. Varget is one of my favorite powders.