Download our Android App!
Sage's Android App
Download our Apple App!
Sage's Apple App

Donate to Sages

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Title
    Administrator

Well, that election SUCKED!!! Here comes trouble!!

well, that election didn't go well at all, for any of us.

Some states got by on a few initiatives, and got a few republicans, but the Dems really stepped up this time.

With the controlling the house now, just watch the storm that is coming for Trump.

From investigations and subpoenas, to them blocking most of his major moves, and looking to impeach him, it will be a rough 2 years.

All the tax payers money that will be wasted will be HUGE, and just for a witch hunt to try and get him out.

Some gun legislation passed in a few states, and the democrat corruption will now be able to gain traction, and take hold.

Mark my words, bad stuff will happen, people will get frustrated, liberties will be lost, and we will now see a turn in the way things are going.

2 years of BS from the house, 2 years of Trump and republican bashing, and in 2020, a Democrat will win, and we'll be back to the bad times like we had with Obama.

I remember the Obama years, and the crap storm it was for reloaders, gun owners, etc.

It is coming again, and we'll have to be prepared when it does.

Just my .02c and Rant Over

Thoughts, questions, answers?

Similar Threads:

Title
    Premium Member
    I hear you brother, Heaven help us.
    Bill

Endeavor To Persevere

Title
    Premium Member
    Put a fork in Colorado cuz we’re done... we now look more like CA and NY.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

disciplejourney.com

Title
    Premium Member
    We here in Colorado are screwed. I will be ordering and hoarding bullets, primer and powder.

Currently reloading for .380 ACP, 9MM,327 Federal Mag, 38 Special, .357 Mag, 40 S&W, 44 Mag, 45 ACP, .458 Socom, .223 Remington, 22-250,7MM Remington Mag, 30-06 and 340 Weatherby Mag, 50 Beowolf

Title
    Premium Member
    Here is my take on this. First of all the last go around attempted correcting by "hoarding" caused everyone to think there was a shortage; there was not, totally self induced panic buying. So what the Democrates won the house......big deal. Lets NOT panic ourselves into STUPID. If you feel beat at this point there is no help for you in the future........you ARE beat. We dealt with it before, we will deal with it again!

Title
    Premium Member
    You are correct sir. Locally we are in trouble. We have an even bigger threat from the incoming Governor and the incoming State Senate.

Currently reloading for .380 ACP, 9MM,327 Federal Mag, 38 Special, .357 Mag, 40 S&W, 44 Mag, 45 ACP, .458 Socom, .223 Remington, 22-250,7MM Remington Mag, 30-06 and 340 Weatherby Mag, 50 Beowolf

Title
    Administrator
    In Washington, our new gun laws, and laws in place to prosecute cops for doing their jobs, just made it a criminals paradise.

Title
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Wes Sage View Post
    well, that election didn't go well at all, for any of us.

Some states got by on a few initiatives, and got a few republicans, but the Dems really stepped up this time.

With the controlling the house now, just watch the storm that is coming for Trump.

From investigations and subpoenas, to them blocking most of his major moves, and looking to impeach him, it will be a rough 2 years.

All the tax payers money that will be wasted will be HUGE, and just for a witch hunt to try and get him out.

Some gun legislation passed in a few states, and the democrat corruption will now be able to gain traction, and take hold.

Mark my words, bad stuff will happen, people will get frustrated, liberties will be lost, and we will now see a turn in the way things are going.

2 years of BS from the house, 2 years of Trump and republican bashing, and in 2020, a Democrat will win, and we'll be back to the bad times like we had with Obama.

I remember the Obama years, and the crap storm it was for reloaders, gun owners, etc.

It is coming again, and we'll have to be prepared when it does.

Just my .02c and Rant Over

Thoughts, questions, answers?
    Yup not pretty. Now is the time to start slowly stocking up over the next 2 years so when the shit hits the fan we will be prepared lol

Title
    Premium Member
    Michigan failed. We’ve made it easy for people to not work and be rewarded for doing so. So I continue to go to work and pay for those who don’t want to or have to. Like with this forum we just have to be more active and talk to people.

Title
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkDisciplinare View Post
    Put a fork in Colorado cuz we’re done... we now look more like CA and NY.

Yup the Dems in Denver/Boulder have complete control now and we are screwed !!