Download our Android App!
Sage's Android App
Download our Apple App!
Sage's Apple App

Donate to Sages

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Title
    Premium Member

Here I am, the RebelRooster. I've come to lie, talk sit and spit in the fire.

I live in NW Arkansas, and I love firearms. I love shooting them, working on them, reloading for them, studying about them and discussing them.

I'm a conservative independent that believes in the Constitution and the Bill of Rights. I accept each and every person I meet as a potential friend.
    it is entirely up to them where it goes from there. I respect your right to be who you are and I expect you to respect my right to be who I am.
    If we disagree, we can discuss it, ignore it or go our own ways. I have opinions based upon a conservative education from the fifties and sixties.
    I stand for the Anthem, I kneel to God and no one else. I will take up weapons to protect those I love, my home, my country and of course myself.

What I have I've earned. I receive benefits from the Social Security program I contributed to my entire working life. I am entitled to those funds
    because I paid for the insurance. It, like Obamacare was not voluntary, I was forced to participate, i could have done much better had I invested
    the funds for myself.

This is my introduction, this is who I am.

I look forward to making friends and sharing information.

Similar Threads:
    Last edited by RebelRooster; 10-27-2018 at 07:33 PM.

Title
    Welcome to the forum

Title
    Premium Member
    Welcome RebelRooster. You have a bunch of very good points in your thinking. Glad to have you here and hope to converse with you in the future.

Currently reloading for .380 ACP, 9MM,327 Federal Mag, 38 Special, .357 Mag, 40 S&W, 44 Mag, 45 ACP, .458 Socom, .223 Remington, 22-250,7MM Remington Mag, 30-06 and 340 Weatherby Mag, 50 Beowolf

Title
    Premium Member
    One of the . . . if not THE . . . very best intro's that I have ever heard on any forum.
    I used to have a bunch of very close friends like you but most have died off over the years.
    I am retired military. Joined at 17,retired at age 40. Paid into social security the whole time.
    At age 62 I walked into the SS office and told the lady that I was here to start getting my money. She promply told me that it was the governments money. I damn near exploded. I came very close to being thrown out of the office.
    I have earned every penny that I have ever gotten in my life and will continue to do so. That's just me. --- SAWMAN

Why just dance when you can "rock and roll".
    STONER 63A ( MK-23/XM-207 )
    XM177E2

Title
    Premium Member
    Welcome aboard rebelrooster. Glad to have you here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Title
    Premium Member
    Welcome!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Title
    Premium Member
    Howdy!

I grew up on the "Gun Show Circuit" primarily in Southern Minnesota, although I made day trips with my folks to Northern Iowa and South Western Wisconsin.

I enlisted into the USAF and escaped the Peoples Republic of Minnneeeesootah in 1989. My first Duty Station was Ellsworth AFB, SoDak and from there I fell in love with Eastern Montana and found the love of my life, my "Rich Ranch Girl".... well, I got the "Ranch Girl" part right.

I had a 22 month break in Service, but I stuck out the remaining 16 years and finally Retired in 2011 and moved "home" to Eastern Montana.

I was the Vet Service Officer for the State of Montana, responsible for the Eastern fifth of the state, for just over 6.5 years. Now I am learning the trade of welding/fabricating for a "local" company that sells pumps/dredges/power units worldwide.

I love to try to call in Coyotes in the winter and I really want to go high hunting down south.

Oly

Cheers!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Title
    Premium Member
    Welcome from the home of Pikes Peak!

disciplejourney.com

Title
    Premium Member
    Welcome I am a dad of 3. Gun nut of sorts. I like bolt guns. Accurate bolt guns and reloading for them. I'm slowly starting to get into modern sporting rifles. The armalite is becoming a fav. Thank you very much for your service.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Title
    Premium Member
    Great intro! You might be my new hero. Welcome.