Sage's Android App
Download our Apple App!
Sage's Apple App

Donate to Sages

Thread: Brass storage

Title
    Premium Member

Brass storage

Earlier was in out. Seen discussion about where put brass and bullets waitn to load. Alot stores for $3-$5 bucks have cat litter in clear plastic jugs.generic litter. Opening is about 2inch diameter perfect for brass. .223 was one the brass in discussion fit in/out perfect and screw on lid so doesnt dump out. And not to huge room wise has handle to carry. Seen discussion cat litter jugs perfect

Sent from my LGMS428 using Tapatalk

Similar Threads:

Title
    Premium Member
    The Land of the Free Because of the Brave
    I could see something like that to keep in the truck for those visits to the range when there is a lot of brass that needs rescued

Nemo me impune lacessit

Title
    Premium Member
    Tidy cat pals cost little moe but have snap on lid half opens up on top.those others where just cheap cat litter in jugs.with winter put litter in something else use for traction under tire to get moving. Or find someone with a cat

Title
    Premium Member
    I keep my brass in stackable plastic containers with lids. Since I SS wet tumble with turtle wax car wash with wax in it, the brass stays shiny for a very long time. Throw in some small rechargable moisture reducing packs and they stay shiny longer.

"Do I reload to shoot more, or do I shoot to reload more?" 30-378 Weatherby, .300 RUM, 7mm Rem Mag, 6.5 Creedmoor, .223/5.56, .375 H&H, .40 S&W, 10mm, .357 SIG

Title
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Hall View Post
    Earlier was in out. Seen discussion about where put brass and bullets waitn to load. Alot stores for $3-$5 bucks have cat litter in clear plastic jugs.generic litter. Opening is about 2inch diameter perfect for brass. .223 was one the brass in discussion fit in/out perfect and screw on lid so doesnt dump out. And not to huge room wise has handle to carry. Seen discussion cat litter jugs perfect

I go to Wal Mart and get these. They work good and are big enough to hold all my brass.

Attached Images Attached Images

Title
    Premium Member
    That’s a good idea Bobby. I use plastic coffee cans for my pistol brass, and cheap containers I found at the dollar store for my rifle brass.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Title
    Premium Member
    I used to use plastic containers, but those never held enough, and I'd always have to run out to get more plastic containers. Now I use either surplus ammo cans, or the box that Sage's ships it to me in. Once processed, it goes into ziplock bags of 100 or 200, and gets stacked on shelves. Once loaded, the rounds go back in the zip lock bags and I write the load data and date on the bags, then put the bags into ammo cans.

Title
    I use those plastic containers for my brass and stripper clips. Then load my ammo on them and put them in an ammo can

An armed society is a polite society