Download our Android App!
Sage's Android App
Download our Apple App!
Sage's Apple App

Donate to Sages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Title
    Administrator

Forum Promotion..... Everyone Please Read this!!

We have done a lot of promoting, and have seen the forum grow a lot, since we first opened it a few months ago.

Thanks to all the members here for spreading the word and helping with getting the forum really going!!

We all want a place away from FB, and their stupid rules regarding our hobby, and what we all want is to have a place with a lot of content, and a place to ask questions, share stories, etc.

The foundation is well laid, and now we all need to promote the forum and get people here and using it more and more every day.

People always ask what they can do to help make the forum bigger and better, so here are a list of ways to help make it what YOU want it to be:

1. Participate: Being a Lurker doesn't help anyone, including you. People come for information and conversations, and that takes everyone getting involved!! Make a post, or answer a few every day, or when possible.

2. Promote: Tell your reloading friends about the forum and get them involved, or post links to is, share posts, and message people on FB about the forum. Content and numbers is Key, so constant promotion is a must.

3. Police: Check different sections of the forum, for posts that may need to be deleted (PM me on these), questions that were unanswered, etc, and do your best to help and keep it clean and keep content flowing.

As a group, we can all work to build the forum into what we all wanted, a place away from Fb where people get banned, pages and data are lost, and rouge admins and trolls put people down.

It always takes a bit to get a new platform running, and populated, but the more YOU participate, the faster it will grow.

We can change, add, subtract, and modify the forum as we see fit, because it belongs to US as a group.

We have a Site Suggestion forum here. Want a new section, see one that needs removing, just post it, and we will get a group consensus, and build this into the perfect place for everyone!!

Similar Threads:

Title
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Wes Sage View Post
    We have done a lot of promoting, and have seen the forum grow a lot, since we first opened it a few months ago.

Thanks to all the members here for spreading the word and helping with getting the forum really going!!

We all want a place away from FB, and their stupid rules regarding our hobby, and what we all want is to have a place with a lot of content, and a place to ask questions, share stories, etc.

The foundation is well laid, and now we all need to promote the forum and get people here and using it more and more every day.

People always ask what they can do to help make the forum bigger and better, so here are a list of ways to help make it what YOU want it to be:

1. Participate: Being a Lurker doesn't help anyone, including you. People come for information and conversations, and that takes everyone getting involved!! Make a post, or answer a few every day, or when possible.

2. Promote: Tell your reloading friends about the forum and get them involved, or post links to is, share posts, and message people on FB about the forum. Content and numbers is Key, so constant promotion is a must.

3. Police: Check different sections of the forum, for posts that may need to be deleted (PM me on these), questions that were unanswered, etc, and do your best to help and keep it clean and keep content flowing.

As a group, we can all work to build the forum into what we all wanted, a place away from Fb where people get banned, pages and data are lost, and rouge admins and trolls put people down.

It always takes a bit to get a new platform running, and populated, but the more YOU participate, the faster it will grow.

We can change, add, subtract, and modify the forum as we see fit, because it belongs to US as a group.

We have a Site Suggestion forum here. Want a new section, see one that needs removing, just post it, and we will get a group consensus, and build this into the perfect place for everyone!!
    I’m in Wes !! Got your back

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Title
    Premium Member
    I try every day to let someone know about the forum.

Currently reloading for .380 ACP, 9MM,327 Federal Mag, 38 Special, .357 Mag, 40 S&W, 44 Mag, 45 ACP, .458 Socom, .223 Remington, 22-250,7MM Remington Mag, 30-06 and 340 Weatherby Mag, 50 Beowolf

Title
    You bet! Wearing the shirts and having the business cards handy helps! Nice touch!

An armed society is a polite society

Title
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Holland View Post
    You bet! Wearing the shirts and having the business cards handy helps! Nice touch!
    Yup got a Sage sticker on my truck and tell everyone at the range about Wes Sage lol

Title

I'm on it nearly everyday now. I'll put together some stuff for a general giveaway here soon. Love the forum now that I'm used to it!
    Thanks Wes!

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk

Title
    Premium Member
    This is the only forum that I have ever really been a part of. Its great. took a little while to get used to it, but now it is second nature. I don’t belong to any other reloading groups on fb, sages was the only one. I spread the word when I go to the shooting range, and whenever someone notices my shirts. Thank you Wes, for doing this for us.

Title
    Administrator
    Thank you buddy, and thanks to everyone for being a part of it, and working to grow it!!
    Quote Originally Posted by JeffreyDeGraff View Post
    This is the only forum that I have ever really been a part of. Its great. took a little while to get used to it, but now it is second nature. I don’t belong to any other reloading groups on fb, sages was the only one. I spread the word when I go to the shooting range, and whenever someone notices my shirts. Thank you Wes, for doing this for us.

Title
    Thank you buddy, and thanks to everyone for being a part of it, and working to grow it!!
    Of course! This is the only group I'm part of and I really enjoy the hobby and knowledge here!

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk

Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Gunshot View Post
    Yup got a Sage sticker on my truck and tell everyone at the range about Wes Sage lol

You bet! When you shoot impressive groups and someone asks what I’m running I throw in a shameless Sage’s plug. The bullets are more accurate when you buy from him

An armed society is a polite society