Sage's Android App
Download our Apple App!
Sage's Apple App

Donate to Sages

Thread: ffll

Title
    Premium Member

ffll

looking into getting my ffl . im sure there is someone in here that has theres .looking for insight to see whatvhow i need to do .seen alot of kits that help get the ffl ??????

Title
    Premium Member
    I looked into it myself. I even asked a friend of mine who has his. He told me that the paperwork is a pain and if you don't do it perfect they reject it. Then if you do get approved they come inspect your place of business and nit pick everything there to death. Unless you're going to open a gunshop it isn't worth the hassle. Plus you can't do it from your home anymore. You have to have a separate building with bars on the windows an alarm system and security cameras plus (I'm not totally sure about this one but I think it's right) enough gun safes to put all of the guns in.

Sent from my SM-P905V using Tapatalk

Title
    Premium Member
    I have my FFL, I paid the subscription for FFL123 which pretty much walks you through the steps you need to take. A lot of it depends on your state and local laws as far as storage requirements, and how your business has to be set up.

Sent from my SM-G930VL using Tapatalk