Download our Android App!
Sage's Android App
Download our Apple App!
Sage's Apple App

Donate to Sages

Title
    Premium Member

Truglo from Amazon story

I finally decided on the Truglo TFX Extreme (green + white ring around front green sight) for my Shield 45, and took a chance and ordered them from Amazon because they were a few bucks cheaper and free shipping. They arrived today and the first thing I checked was the mfg date and it was December of 2016. So, there is 22 months of the 12 year warranty (and the half-life of the tritium) gone before I install them. I decide to return them and during that process started a chat with a rep from Amazon. He offered me a 25% refund to keep them and I declined, and then he said he can max at 35%. I took him up on it and got my sights for under $70. Hope that wasn't a bad choice, now to get them installed. It is the last upgrade I plan for this 45 that I absolutely love.