Download our Android App!
Sage's Android App
Download our Apple App!
Sage's Apple App

Donate to Sages

Page 23 of 30 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast

Title
    Thank you JTD now the hard part is to learn how to navigate through the forum lol

Title
    I have a loading ? i am going to start reloading for a 6.8 spc ar and have a butt load of 130grn 270 nosler around 350 rounds what are the thoughts i was told by a friend he would not recommend cause you have seat it to far down. if you have loaded 130grn would it be good to hunt with

Title
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Huntlakewood View Post
    I have a loading ? i am going to start reloading for a 6.8 spc ar and have a butt load of 130grn 270 nosler around 350 rounds what are the thoughts i was told by a friend he would not recommend cause you have seat it to far down. if you have loaded 130grn would it be good to hunt with
    I don’t load for 6.8, but a bunch of people here do. Post your question in the “general reloading” section on the forum, and you will get some hits.

JTD

Title
    I seem to remember a few topics on 6.8spc. I’d like to see more. My gf deer hunts with her contender chambered in 6.8

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Title
    I keep finding interesting & worthwhile forums....

My Grandpa gave me my first firearm when I was eight or nine - a Winchester 62a. That was long ago (1950s). Sadly, I no longer have it but I've been involved in firearms and hunting since. Started handloading in the early 2000's then life got in the way. Recently began again, adding a Lee Classic Turret to my Hornady LnL single stage, AP and older Lee Challenger.

Load .45 ACP, .308, 30-30, .223 & .22 (K) Hornet at present. Looking forward to learning and sharing with other members.

Best,

NTexS

Title
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NTexS View Post
    I keep finding interesting & worthwhile forums....

My Grandpa gave me my first firearm when I was eight or nine - a Winchester 62a. That was long ago (1950s). Sadly, I no longer have it but I've been involved in firearms and hunting since. Started handloading in the early 2000's then life got in the way. Recently began again, adding a Lee Classic Turret to my Hornady LnL single stage, AP and older Lee Challenger.

Load .45 ACP, .308, 30-30, .223 & .22 (K) Hornet at present. Looking forward to learning and sharing with other members.

Best,

NTexS
    Welcome aboard! Glad to have you here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Title
    Thanks for the add! I’m in the San Antonio, Texas are of the world. I look forward to doing business with other forum members.

Title
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jchessher View Post
    Thanks for the add! I’m in the San Antonio, Texas are of the world. I look forward to doing business with other forum members.
    Welcome aboard!! I’m in north Texas. Glad to have you here and don’t be shy.

JTD

Title
    Premium Member
    I forgot these old style forums are still utilized...

Title
    Premium Member
    I wish they were utilized more. I like them
    Much better than Facebook, but I think I may be in the minority.

JTD