Sage's Android App
Download our Apple App!
Sage's Apple App

Donate to Sages

Page 25 of 30 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast
    Title
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOldMan View Post
    Good morning from Middle Georgia... I've been reloading for over 30 years. I retired from Civil Service 9 years ago after 36 years. Since 2014, I've been the owner and operator of RC Gunworks LLC which is a very small gunsmithing shop specializing in firearm restorations and refinishing work. I offer a full range of gunsmithing services. I am a licensed manufacturer as well as an SOT. I'm married to an amazing woman (she puts up with me so.... ). I've got two children. A daughter who teaches High School English, and a son who's currently serving in the US Navy aboard a Guided Missile Destroyer in Japan. Last but certainly NOT least, our grandson! An amazing young man who will be turning 5 next month! So there you go guys, that's me in a nutshell!
    Welcome aboard! Lots of great people and good conversation here.

"Long range shooting, It's like golf, but for men"

Title
    Premium Member
    Good morning from Middle Georgia... I've been reloading for over 30 years. I retired from Civil Service 9 years ago after 36 years. Since 2014, I've been the owner and operator of RC Gunworks LLC which is a very small gunsmithing shop specializing in firearm restorations and refinishing work. I offer a full range of gunsmithing services. I am a licensed manufacturer as well as an SOT. I'm married to an amazing woman (she puts up with me so.... ). I've got two children. A daughter who teaches High School English, and a son who's currently serving in the US Navy aboard a Guided Missile Destroyer in Japan. Last but certainly NOT least, our grandson! An amazing young man who will be turning 5 next month! So there you go guys, that's me in a nutshell!
    Glad to have you here!

JTD

Title
    been buying from wes for a few years now thougt it was a good idea to get on here with the way facebook is going

Title
    New here but I've been reloading pistol for 30 years. Learning more and more about shouldered cases & rifles. Atlanta native for four generations back, hunter, etc. I just want to be a part of a reloading community to give and receive

Title
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtGeezer View Post
    New here but I've been reloading pistol for 30 years. Learning more and more about shouldered cases & rifles. Atlanta native for four generations back, hunter, etc. I just want to be a part of a reloading community to give and receive
    Excellent!! Glad you made it here. We aren’t a big group yet, but we are growing. Lots of good knowledge here, without any crap. I’m in Texas, been loading rifle for 30 years handgun for 20.

JTD

Title

Tim in Phoenix, Az

First post;
    Somewhat new to reloading but I have a good friend with lots of experience who's been a great help.
    380, 9, 38 Spl, 40, 223/556, 7.62x39 on a Dillon 450. And no, I have no plans on updating it.
    Looking forward to cutting some tape.

Title
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by yabiah View Post
    First post;
    Somewhat new to reloading but I have a good friend with lots of experience who's been a great help.
    380, 9, 38 Spl, 40, 223/556, 7.62x39 on a Dillon 450. And no, I have no plans on updating it.
    Welcome aboard! I load everything on the first and only press I’ve ever bought. My Rockchucker turns 30 this year. I have no plans to upgrade either.

JTD

Title
    Welcome to the forum!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

An armed society is a polite society

Title
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtGeezer View Post
    Welcome to the forum, glad to see new members with the same interests.

Title
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by yabiah View Post
    First post;
    Welcome! Glad to have you here.