Sage's Android App
Download our Apple App!
Sage's Apple App

Donate to Sages

Page 29 of 30 FirstFirst ... 1927282930 LastLast

Title

New to forum

Hello everyone,

Glad to have found Sages and a place to discuss shooting and reloading with others. Looking forward to talking to others simply needing to find reloading supplies from a business that just wants to help us to do just that without selling our right arm to do it.
    I'm currently a 17 yr Air Force veteran that loves to shoot.

Wes, appreciate the conversation and hope to work with you for a long time to come. Almost lost hope that businesses like yours were still around.

Title
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dustin B View Post
    Hello everyone,

Glad to have found Sages and a place to discuss shooting and reloading with others. Looking forward to talking to others simply needing to find reloading supplies from a business that just wants to help us to do just that without selling our right arm to do it.
    I'm currently a 17 yr Air Force veteran that loves to shoot.

Wes, appreciate the conversation and hope to work with you for a long time to come. Almost lost hope that businesses like yours were still around.
    Glad to have you aboard.

JTD

Title
    New to the forum. I live in central California love to hunt and fish. I mostly hog hunt. I reload for multiple calibers. Hope to learn from you guys and share any knowledge I can.

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

Title
    110 miles north of Texarkana in the green hell
    Welcome

Title
    Premium Member
    Glad to have you here!

JTD

Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoghead View Post
    New to the forum. I live in central California love to hunt and fish. I mostly hog hunt. I reload for multiple calibers. Hope to learn from you guys and share any knowledge I can.

Welcome aboard! a lot of good people and knowledge here.

Title
    Premium Member
    Welcome aboard, Hoghead. Glad to have you here.

"Long range shooting, It's like golf, but for men"

Title
    Thanks everyone

Title
    Hello! Name is Don. Been reloading for over 50years. Started with a single Lyman press and thought I was moving mountains. My first reload was the 44mag for my Ruger carbine. Wish I still had that gun, but that's another story. I've since graduated a few years ago to a Dillon progressive and load mostly my 10mm, 45acp and soon will start the 9mm. I have my own range and get out as much as possible. My background is law enforcement and am now retired with my best friend Christine on our farm in SE Tennessee. I still hunt and I'm looking to work up a load for my 10mm for deer. Right now, I have a small supply of 165gr RN plated 10mm bullets and I'm looking for a good load for them. Let me know what you've got. I'm also looking forward to purchasing some brass and bullets at Sage's and very interested in reading and contributing to this forum. Happy Easter!!
    TheDonFather

Title
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDonFather View Post
    Hello! Name is Don. Been reloading for over 50years. Started with a single Lyman press and thought I was moving mountains. My first reload was the 44mag for my Ruger carbine. Wish I still had that gun, but that's another story. I've since graduated a few years ago to a Dillon progressive and load mostly my 10mm, 45acp and soon will start the 9mm. I have my own range and get out as much as possible. My background is law enforcement and am now retired with my best friend Christine on our farm in SE Tennessee. I still hunt and I'm looking to work up a load for my 10mm for deer. Right now, I have a small supply of 165gr RN plated 10mm bullets and I'm looking for a good load for them. Let me know what you've got. I'm also looking forward to purchasing some brass and bullets at Sage's and very interested in reading and contributing to this forum. Happy Easter!!
    TheDonFather
    Nice to have you aboard. I’m in North Texas, been loading 32 years. If you look under the pistol reloading section, I’ve got a thread that has my 10mm adventures in it. I do believe I put my 165gr plated stuff on there too. Hope to hear some more from you, start some new threads, and add any input you have to any of the other threads.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk