Download our Android App!
Sage's Android App
Download our Apple App!
Sage's Apple App

Donate to Sages

Page 28 of 30 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 LastLast
    Title
    Premium Member

New to the forum? Post here and tell us about yourself!

Quote Originally Posted by Sweede View Post
    1911 Schmidt Rubin . Its a family members rifle that I might reload for if I can find dies and shell holder .
    Here’s a lowdown the dies for 7.5x55. The k31 has a different chamber than all the previous Schmidt Rubin models. Redding dies are for the k31, Hornady makes dies for both, so make sure they don’t say k31 anywhere on them. RCBS dies are for the older 1911 chamber, and lee dies are for the older 1911 also. Neck sizing works well if you are shooting mild loads, but if you are trying to get the performance the round was designed for, FL sizing is key because the weak extraction system.

JTD

Title
    Hi I am a 75 year old beach bum. Did 21 years military, 20 civil service, 100% Disabled Vet. 3 kids all around 50 years old with families of their own. Love to shoot, fish, and camp and all outdoor sports. Beginning reloader, will have questions.

Title
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 74man View Post
    Hi I am a 75 year old beach bum. Did 21 years military, 20 civil service, 100% Disabled Vet. 3 kids all around 50 years old with families of their own. Love to shoot, fish, and camp and all outdoor sports. Beginning reloader, will have questions.
    Welcome aboard. Glad to have you. You are definitely in the right place if you’ve got any questions. Don’t be shy.

JTD

Title
    Premium Member
    Welcome! First of all much gratitude for your service! This is a small but very knowledgeable group and most will be glad to help you out with any questions. We all started somewhere.

"Long range shooting, It's like golf, but for men"

Title

Welcome 74man

As Clint Eastwood says we may not have been there at the same time but chewed a little of the same dirt. Army and Civil Service myself. Welcome to the forum from Oklahoma.

Title
    The Big Tomato in the Biggest Bowl of Granola
    Welcome!
    As others have said, thank you for your service!
    This is a good place for Reloading questions.

Title
    Thanks for the add been reloading since the 70s on a Rock Chucker just got a Dillon 550 sure speeds things up.

Title
    Thanks for the add hope to pick up a few pointers.

Title
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rgcoen View Post
    Thanks for the add hope to pick up a few pointers.
    Welcome aboard! Good bunch of folks here.

"Long range shooting, It's like golf, but for men"

Title
    110 miles north of Texarkana in the green hell
    Welcome !