Sage's Android App
Download our Apple App!
Sage's Apple App

Donate to Sages

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: range bags

Title
    Premium Member
    I've used a CED range bag for a number of years, I also use a cart at matches so I really don't carry it much https://www.cedhk.com/ced-professional-range-bag

If you're looking for less expensive options, LA police gear is a good option, they have a ton of gear bags, which probably won't help your choice https://lapolicegear.com/bags-packs/range-bags.html

Title
    Premium Member
    I use the large rolling model from GPS. It's been excellent with lots of room and storage pockets.

"Do I reload to shoot more, or do I shoot to reload more?" 30-378 Weatherby, .300 RUM, 7mm Rem Mag, 6.5 Creedmoor, .223/5.56, .375 H&H, .40 S&W, 10mm, .357 SIG

Title
    Premium Member
    I’ve got a GPS Tactical bag. Has a decent compartment that holds three pistol bags. Plenty of space also for other components and ammo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Title
    Premium Member
    This is what I have its a GPS Tactical Range Backpack. I really like it. The one thing is when it fully loaded it can weigh a ton. GPS-T1612BPT.jpg

Title
    Premium Member
    Take a look in Home Depot,Lowe's and the like. Thry carry carpenters/contractors bags that are somewhat large and most are on wheels with retractable handle.
    They usually have a couple of large compartments and a bunch of smaller ones. Built sturdy and not overly priced.
    My suggestion is . . . get a BIG bag. You will always fill it. Mine stays loaded for rifle,pistol,and shotgun. --- SAWMAN

Why just dance when you can "rock and roll".
    STONER 63A ( MK-23/XM-207 )
    XM177E2