Sage's Android App
Download our Apple App!
Sage's Apple App

Donate to Sages

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Title
    Administrator

Weekend Challenges for all Members!!

As the forum continues to grow, and gain traction, we need more content every day to keep it rolling.

Here is my weekend challenge to all Premium and Registered Members!!

If you aren't a Premium Member, only Registered, get a Premium Membership this weekend by contacting me here in a PM, or posting in this thread!!

If you are a Premium Member, Make 4 new Posts, and answer at least 4 posts where people have questions this weekend.

I built this place for everyone here, and I know we all want to see it so full of content, that all our questions get answered, and we all have great discussions.

The only way that can happen, is if EVERYONE uses it, and doesn't just sit on the sidelines watching and just reading the forum.

We all needed a place away from Fascist Book, now we have it, so lets make it the 1 and only place every reloader wants to be!!

Wes

Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Wes Sage View Post
    As the forum continues to grow, and gain traction, we need more content every day to keep it rolling.

Here is my weekend challenge to all Premium and Registered Members!!

If you aren't a Premium Member, only Registered, get a Premium Membership this weekend by contacting me here in a PM, or posting in this thread!!

If you are a Premium Member, Make 4 new Posts, and answer at least 4 posts where people have questions this weekend.

I built this place for everyone here, and I know we all want to see it so full of content, that all our questions get answered, and we all have great discussions.

The only way that can happen, is if EVERYONE uses it, and doesn't just sit on the sidelines watching and just reading the forum.

We all needed a place away from Fascist Book, now we have it, so lets make it the 1 and only place every reloader wants to be!!

Wes
    I'll do my best to contribute, work has been trying to kill me this month. Schedule is so screwed up...
    Thanks for hooking us up with a home here!

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk

Title
    Administrator
    Thank you brother!!

Quote Originally Posted by CodySPowell View Post
    I'll do my best to contribute, work has been trying to kill me this month. Schedule is so screwed up...
    Thanks for hooking us up with a home here!

Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Wes Sage View Post
    Thank you brother!!
    No problemo!

Title
    Premium Member
    To add to Wes’s request. If the question has been asked before just reply with help for the person asking. They may not have as much experience as you and haven’t had the chance to dig through all the posts.

Don’t be a jerk and tell someone to look it up, don’t be that person.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Title
    Administrator
    This needs a bump, and will count toward some of the upcoming Giveaways!!

Title
    Everyone has something to offer or a question they've been wanting to ask. This is the place to share as much information as possible.

Title
    Premium Member
    When I got into reloading,I had help from a guy that literally knew everything their was to know about it.
    He was a gunsmith AND machinist. He was extremely smart with tons of old world,hands on,expierance.
    He was eager to teach and I was eager to learn. The perfect combo.
    While I will never learn as much as he had forgotton over the years,I would like to know that I have returned the favor to a fellow reloader,in some small way.
    I will teach,advise,and give my opinions,mainly from my expierances. And at my age,I have had quite a few. I will allow others to make an (hopefully) informed decission and will not be overly critical of that decission.
    I am here to both teach and learn. --- SAWMAN

Why just dance when you can "rock and roll".
    STONER 63A ( MK-23/XM-207 )
    XM177E2

Title
    Administrator
    Awesome buddy!!
    We have everyone form us seasoned reloaders, to people who haven't made a round here on the forum.
    Together by asking questions and answering them, we can pass the hobby on to future generations!!
    Quote Originally Posted by SAWMAN View Post
    When I got into reloading,I had help from a guy that literally knew everything their was to know about it.
    He was a gunsmith AND machinist. He was extremely smart with tons of old world,hands on,expierance.
    While I will never learn as much as he had forgotton over the years,I would like to know that I have returned the favor to a fellow reloader,in some small way.
    I will teach,advise,and give my opinions,mainly from my expierances. And at my age,I have had quite a few. I will allow others to make an (hopefully) informed decission and will not be overly critical of that decission.

Title
    Quote Originally Posted by SAWMAN View Post
    Thank you for passing on your knowledge to us new guys. Some of really appreciate it!