Download our Android App!
Sage's Android App
Download our Apple App!
Sage's Apple App

Donate to Sages

Title
    Premium Member

Palmetto state armory upper

Has any one in here bought and shot the 224V upper from PSA. I see they have their 20" "blems" on sale right now. I'm thinking about giving this round a try.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Title
    Premium Member
    Imo I wouldn't buy from them. Horrible customer service. Tried to get info on a upper and got no response either by phone or email. Some like them, but I'm old fashion and like good customer service. For uppers I go with MAS defense. They have excellent quality and customer service.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kbeaton View Post
    Has any one in here bought and shot the 224V upper from PSA. I see they have their 20" "blems" on sale right now. I'm thinking about giving this round a try.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Title
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Guns4545 View Post
    Imo I wouldn't buy from them. Horrible customer service. Tried to get info on a upper and got no response either by phone or email. Some like them, but I'm old fashion and like good customer service. For uppers I go with MAS defense. They have excellent quality and customer service.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
    I've looked there for my 300blk pistol but they haven't jumped into the 224 game yet.

Title
    Premium Member
    I picked up the 20” AR upper with the tubular handguards and the carry handle, I love it so far, I’m not sure if it’s true but I’ve heard aero precision makes the uppers for PSA this thing seems to be really solid. I wouldn’t hesitate to order from them again.

Title
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kbeaton View Post

I personally haven't heard anything positive. But then you can't please all the people. The 224 V round itself I like. I built my own upper. Want good accuracy? Need a good barrel. I load and shoot the 90 gr. By the way I used an 18" Criterion barrel on my upper. Put a 6x24x50 Vortex on it. If you're gonna shoot distance you need a good scope. I put a 3.5# trigger on it too. Good luck!