Sage's Android App
Download our Apple App!
Sage's Apple App

Donate to Sages

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Title
    Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by JeffreyDeGraff View Post
    Ive understood all along wes. It’s sad you have to spell it out for people. I always shop you first. I don’t even look at the prices. Unfortunately, I am not a volume shooter or plinker. I test loads and play around, and like oddball calibers, which makes me “not the best customer” for your business. As long as you are around I will always shop with you first.

JTD
    Thanks brother!!!
    I appreciate all the support and help over the years!!

Title
    Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by theplumber5007 View Post
    I It's appreciate you sharing about your business. I also appreciate your honesty And insight as to what has been going on over the past 18 months. I've just gotten back into reloading over the past 2 years after about a 10 year hiatus. Is not a unique scenario I know
    I have only found your business in the last 6 months or so. Have place a few orders. One last week. I will do my best to make people aware of your company and send my business your way.
    Your customer service and packageing is 2nd to none. Not just talk. And I appreciate that also. I'm sure it's not easy.
    Good luck in the future and I will continue to try to do my part.
    ✌✌
    Thank you so much!!
    Word of mouth is what really can help a small shop like mine!!
    Happy loading!!

Title
    Premium Member
    We appreciate what you do Wes. Thanks a bunch.

Title
    Premium Member
    Folks really don’t know for the better part how narrow profit margins are in any business , keep doing what you are doing , you guys are great , when things slow down on the product end , maybe you will have brass coming in for folks to process ! I know I have some ! LOL , thanks Wes and Crew !

Title
    Wes, you have always impressed me as honest and deliver as promised as a minimum. I was fortunate to listen to you the past several years and now have a nice cushion. You canÂ’t sell what isnÂ’t available - and if it was only you, then there would be plenty of alternatives for those non-believers. IÂ’ll wait till you have it rather than get it somewhere else. Small businesses need to support each other!!

Title
    Premium Member
    What amazes me is the complete lack of common sense present within a good portion of the populace, always looking to blame and never wanting to take responsibility...Have always appreciated what you do Wes and I'll be around buying what I can when I can as long as you have it available. Thanks for who you are and what you do!

Sadly the days of natural selection removing the idiots and keeping the gene pool clean are behind us now...

Title
    Premium Member
    Very well said my friend. I have been with you since year 1 and have no intention of changing. You have pointed me in the absolutely the correct direction so many times I have lost count. Every time you have foreseen the future you have been spot on an I have taken your suggestions as gospel and have not failed me. Thanks my brother.

Title
    Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by D'Tree View Post
    We appreciate what you do Wes. Thanks a bunch.
    Thank you buddy!!

Title
    Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Bart939 View Post
    Very well said my friend. I have been with you since year 1 and have no intention of changing. You have pointed me in the absolutely the correct direction so many times I have lost count. Every time you have foreseen the future you have been spot on an I have taken your suggestions as gospel and have not failed me. Thanks my brother.
    Thanks brother!!! Always trying to keep all my fellow reloaders up to date, and enjoying their hobby as much as I do!!

Title
    Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by RalphieYak View Post
    What amazes me is the complete lack of common sense present within a good portion of the populace, always looking to blame and never wanting to take responsibility...Have always appreciated what you do Wes and I'll be around buying what I can when I can as long as you have it available. Thanks for who you are and what you do!
    I appreciate it!!! I hope to be here for a long time to come!!